Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Assess your network and cloud computing security posture. Determine how vulnerable you are.
With the help of SUNPHINX, you can take advantage of our competitive adversary simulation services to get a complete picture of your environment from an attacker’s point of view.
This assessment combines services and expertise designed to give our team a clear picture of your organization’s structure, processes and overall security posture.
SUNPHINX can provide ongoing assessments of a customer’s environment to help you reduce your risks. By examining the security posture of the organization’s critical technology platforms in relation to business needs and priorities, you can significantly reduce the risk of a devastating data breach and establish processes for continuous improvement over time.
Our ongoing assessments evaluate the state of your security, including operational processes and procedures, and identify gaps in coverage and risk areas. We compile this data to provide recommendations for remediation and intervention.
What do you need?
Security Assessments: Identify Gaps & Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Web Application Assessments
- Social Engineering
- A 360-degree view of your cybersecurity maturity
- Monthly executive report with recommendations
- Cybersecurity analysis tool for measurable monitoring and return on investment
- Strategic direction for risk management
- Improved alignment of security strategy and business objectives
What is a Cybersecurity Posture Assessment?
The Cybersecurity Posture Assessment builds on a set of existing standards, guidelines, and practices to enable your critical infrastructure to achieve resilience. By examining how critical assets are managed and the associated security controls, including your security policy and process framework, conducting a threat and risk analysis, and addressing the gaps identified in the assessment, the cybersecurity posture assessment will help design and develop an appropriate cybersecurity roadmap as part of an overall security program and business continuity plan.
Our Cybersecurity Posture Assessments are designed to help your organization:
- Assess the strengths and weakness of your cybersecurity posture
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your critical information and assets under assessment
- Help you define a clear path for your cybersecurity planning
- Provide you with the relevant information you need to strengthen your cybersecurity position and advise you on solutions to protect your business in the future.
- Know your position on cybersecurity
- Understand where you are, where you need to go and what needs to be done to get there
- Facilitate targeted spending on warranties to strengthen your cybersecurity position
- Gain a deeper understanding of vulnerabilities and threats through proactive risk management
- Bridging the gap between business risk management and operational safety effectiveness
- Servers, workstations, printers, and non-computer devices (such as switches/routers/printers).
- Older computers that are still linked to the domain and have not been deleted.
- Systems with missing patches/Service Packs/Security updates.
- Local accounts (per system) with weak/secure passwords.
- Systems with a missing antivirus, anti-spyware, or firewall
- Inconsistency of the security policy between servers and computers on the network.
- Access to the outgoing system that should be blocked.
- Lack of content filtering (social media, entertainment, illegal downloads).
- Incorrect configuration of user access to network shares.
- Detailed breakdown of the members of the AD security group.
- Old user account that still has access and has not been properly deactivated.
- Internal systems with open ports that present a potential security risk.
- External issues that put your network at risk of business interruption or data loss.
Reports and Deliverables
- Synthesis Report
- IT Risk Report
- Report on security risks
- Network management plan
- Detailed External Vulnerability Analysis Report
- Detailed report on internal vulnerability analysis
- Suggested remediation strategy for each vulnerability
- Data Breach Liability
- Recommendations for improving network and data security
- Cloud Risk Report
- Management Plan
- Azure AD Evaluation
- SharePoint Evaluation
- OneDrive Usage Report
- Outlook Mail Activity Report
- Microsoft Team Evaluation
- Microsoft Cloud Security Assessment
- Report on configuration changes
Complete our contact form to make an appointment with one of our specialists.