Security Operational Center SOC
The Security Operational Center deploys advanced solutions to provide round-the-clock monitoring, end-to-end protection, real-time reporting and immediate action in the event of suspicious activity.
The concept of SOC-as-a-Service, our cloud-based , to give our customers a true partner and help fill a cybersecurity gap. We provide continuous detection, protection and response to organizations that do not have the resources for 24/7 in-house staff.
Our security experts use state-of-the-art SIEM and automated response capabilities so you can meet critical security and compliance needs, reduce the risk of data breaches, and lower your operational costs.
As your trusted cybersecurity partner, our security experts act as an extension of your team. We take care of the tedious tasks of SIEM administration, log monitoring, and compliance reporting so your team can focus on other priorities. Your organization benefits from our device experts and the most advanced SIEM technology, without the cost and complexity of owning and administering a SIEM system. In an environment where it is increasingly difficult to hire and retain qualified specialists, SUNPHINX’s SOC-as-a-Service gives you the peace of mind that your organization is protected.
What are the benefits of using SOC services?
- Detection of internal and external cyber-attacks
- Monitor and locate upstream system vulnerabilities
- Staying Aware of Emerging Threats
- Recommend control measures to reduce risk
- Our team of IT experts regularly evaluates your computer technology and reports problems before they affect the network infrastructure. Expect us to be on top 24/7/365.
What is the mission of the SOC?
The mission of the SOC is to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information from cyber-attacks.
The SOC is a team of cybersecurity experts, analysts, and engineers with extensive experience in the field.
Well-equipped with programs and analysis tools, they are
- Monitor and locate system vulnerabilities
- Constantly studying the latest threats
- Recommend controls to ensure the security of your organization’s networks.
What is our approach to SOC service?
We provide visibility and insight into all activities on your systems, networks, and application servers.
- Evaluation of your current practices.
- Cybersecurity best practices consulting services for your growth.
- 24-hour monitoring of critical components of your perimeter network and internal systems such as Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), mail security, Internet routers, servers, workstations, etc.
What are the SOC offerings and deliverables?
- Automatically generates cybersecurity dashboards and reports.
- Produce reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Provide a monthly summary of security incidents and your posture.
- Summarizes your position on cybersecurity on the Internet perimeter.
- Supports a standard three-month retention period for all events and log data collected.
What are the main features of the SOC?
- Log capture for critical network components
- Retention of logging
- Event monitoring, correlation, analysis, and alerting
- Notification of incidents in near-real time
Complete our contact form to make an appointment with one of our specialists.