Managed Security Services
Protect your critical data, monitor your environment for intrusions and respond to incidents with 24/7 managed security services.
- First, you don't need to buy expensive technology;
- Plus, no headaches hiring your own cybersecurity staff;
- Also, less time wasted reviewing your logs;
- Finally, optimize your time to focus mainly on your priorities while we take care of your cybersecurity needs.
How can managed security services make a difference?
- Cybersecurity is never a solved problem. This is an ongoing concern, and as cybercriminals become more sophisticated and identify new vulnerabilities, they find ways to exploit them.
- When it comes to security, there are two main types of cybersecurity. The first is managed security services.
- These services generally cover a wider range of security activities and include proactive and reactive functions such as network monitoring, intrusion detection, technology management and compliance monitoring.
- Ultimately, however, the difference between managed services and other IT security solutions comes down to one thing: people. To find the holes in your security, to identify the weak points in your architecture that cybercriminals can slip into, you need trained professionals who actively monitor your system. And that's where managed security services really make a difference.
- A properly trained team can make a huge difference when it comes to protecting your business. It constantly looks for signs of the latest threats, knows what to do when it finds them, and can help you identify weaknesses before threats can take advantage of them.
Security threat and event monitoring and log management
Mission of the monitoring center
Sunphinx Cybersecurity's 24/7 security threat and event monitoring and log management service provides fast and accurate identification of security-related events. Our system ensures that your organization responds to valid threats, responds with a plan in place, and all critical assets are protected.
Why are managed security services important?
Many recent events, such as the evolution of technology, the increase in complexity and volume of cyberattacks, the workforce using their personal devices located outside the corporate IT infrastructure for the remote working as well as suppliers connected to your operations, impose a more robust approach for the detection of cyber threats. Whether it's phishing, malware, ransomware or user error, the potential for serious breaches in your cybersecurity has increased in recent years. This is especially the case when considering the sweeping changes occurring with the accelerated digital transformation many businesses are experiencing.
Unfortunately, most businesses don't have the time, money, or resources to monitor their IT environment on their own at all times, hence the need for a Managed Cyber Security Service Provider (MSSP) . As trusted cybersecurity partners, we take the costly and time-consuming security monitoring work out of your IT department, leaving you to take care of other aspects of your IT infrastructure.
The right 24/7 managed cybersecurity services solution will keep your organization secure while maximizing return on investment. With years of expertise in cybersecurity operations, we are well positioned to help you expose, contain and repel cyberthreats of all kinds. You can count on us to help you focus on running your business with peace of mind that your environment is secure at all times.
Cybersecurity Posture Assessment
It is important to assess your network and cloud computing cybersecurity posture. Therefore, and most importantly, determine how vulnerable you are.
This assessment brings together services and expertise designed to give our team a clear picture.
Our cybersecurity posture assessments have been designed to help your organization:
To assess the strengths and weaknesses of your cybersecurity posture.
Also, especially to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect confidentiality.
As much as the integrity and availability of your critical information and assets being assessed.
In order to help you set a particularly clear path for your cybersecurity planning.
Finally, to provide you with relevant information needed to strengthen your cybersecurity posture.
Sunphinx will advise you on solutions to protect your business in the future.
Cybersecurity risk assessment
Cybersecurity risk is now everywhere, especially since your employees are working remotely.
With the help of SUNPHINX, you can also take advantage of our competitive adversary simulation services and therefore provide ongoing assessments of a client's environment to help you reduce cybersecurity risk.
Cybersecurity risk assessment includes:
Stay up to date with your patches and updates to make sure you close vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit.
Simulations de cyberattaques pour évaluer les vulnérabilités exploitables.
Evaluation and review of a wide range of security controls, technologies and procedures to detect current and potential weaknesses and points of failure.
Rapport de conformité approfondi incluant les recommandations.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Endpoint compromises are all too common, and they can come from malware, unpatched vulnerabilities, or inattentive users. Mobile devices can be easily compromised when connecting to public networks. Then, when connecting to the corporate network, the infection can spread quickly.
An EDR solution offers more sophisticated features than traditional antivirus, including detailed tracking of malicious activity on an endpoint or host device.
Network Threat Detection and Response
Monitor and respond to threats against Microsoft Azure. Sunphinx's ability to retrieve logs from any SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud source is what sets us apart. Get insight into data leaks and losses, privacy and authorized access in an instant.
Our monitoring of cloud services includes:
Login activity monitoring: malicious logins, administrative settings and changes, privilege escalations, phishing and credential theft, and logins from unusual international sites.
Data monitoring: breaches of sensitive data, including identifiable information, intellectual property and other highly confidential details.
Misuse of resources: misuse of company resources.
Internal threats: malicious employees, human error, data exposure and other current and potential insider threats.
Managed Vulnerability Assessment Program
Sunphinx's Vulnerability Management Service helps you protect your employees, customers, and data from cyberattacks without deploying teams of security professionals to randomly patch systems that fail to consider value, history or the effect on overall safety. This solution includes a scheduled vulnerability scan which, on demand, can be compared to the latest known vulnerabilities. A variety of network devices, such as servers, applications, and workstations, can be scanned to identify these vulnerabilities.
Cloud Computing Security Monitoring (Azure/M365,AWS)
Monitor and respond to threats against Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure. Sunphinx's ability to fetch logs from any SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud source is what sets us apart. Get insight into data leaks and losses, privacy and authorized access in an instant.
Our monitoring of cloud services includes:
- Login activity monitoring malicious logins, administrative settings and changes, privilege escalations, phishing and credential theft, and logins from unusual international sites.
- Data monitoring: breaches of sensitive data, including identifiable information, intellectual property and other highly confidential details.
- Misuse of resources : misuse of company resources and other resources currently in use.
- Internal threats : malicious employees, human errors, data exposure and other current and potential insider threats.
Dark Web Monitoring
Dark Web Monitoring is a web monitoring platform that analyzes and observes an organization's compromised or stolen data. All this due to the high crime on this parallel network.
Usernames and passwords are the digital identifiers that log you in. As much as for you and your employees, business-critical applications and online services.
Unfortunately, criminals know this and that's why these digital IDs are one of the dark web's goldmines.
How is it possible?
Email is the primary threat vector: 96% of social engineering attacks, such as phishing and email scams, go through email. In addition, these threats are constantly evolving.
Sunphinx offers an effective unified solution to protect your employees and your critical data against advanced threats transmitted by email.
How does our solution offer optimal protection?
Next-Generation Firewall Management
The main reason for data breaches is the hacking of an organization's network by cyber criminals. Firewalls are gatekeepers that prevent these attacks from happening by ensuring that malware-laden traffic cannot access the most sensitive areas of your network.
How is it possible?
Sunphinx's remote firewall monitoring and assessment services are the answer, as we manage this extremely resource-intensive process for you.
By allowing us to monitor and assess your firewall installation for you, your in-house IT team can focus on other aspects of your network, and you have the benefit of working with a team of firewall experts. -fire very experienced and competent.
Complete our contact form to make an appointment with one of our specialists.