Managed Security Services
Protect your critical data, monitor your environment for intrusions, and respond to incidents with 24/7 managed security services.
- First, you have no need to purchase expensive technology;
- Second, no hassle of hiring your own cybersecurity staff;
- Third, less time wasted reviewing your logs;
- Finally, optimize your time to focus primarily on your priorities while we take care of your cybersecurity needs.
Request a callback
Faites vous rappeler
How Managed Security Services Can Make a Difference?
- Cybersecurity is never a solved problem. It is an ongoing concern, and as cybercriminals become more sophisticated and identify new vulnerabilities, they find ways to exploit them.
- When it comes to security, there are two main types of cybersecurity. The first one is managed security services.
- These services generally cover a wider range of security activities and include proactive and reactive functions such as network monitoring, intrusion detection, technology management, and compliance control.
- Ultimately, however, the difference between managed services and other computer security solutions boils down to one thing: people. To find the weaknesses in your security, to identify the weak points in your architecture where cybercriminals can sneak in, you need trained professionals actively monitoring your system. And that’s where managed security services truly make a difference.
- A properly trained team can make a huge difference when it comes to protecting your company. They are constantly on the lookout for signs of the latest threats, know what to do when they find them, and can help you identify vulnerabilities before threats can exploit them.
Threat and Security Event Monitoring and Log Management
Mission of the Monitoring Center
Sunphinx Cybersecurity’s Threat and Security Event Monitoring and Log Management service, available 24/7, provides rapid and accurate identification of security-related events. Our system ensures that your organization responds to valid threats, responds with a plan in place, and that all critical assets are protected.
Why are Managed Security Services Important?
Cybersecurity Posture Assessment
It is important to assess your network and cloud cybersecurity posture. Therefore, and above all, determine how vulnerable you are.
This assessment encompasses services and expertise designed to provide our team with a clear picture.
Our cybersecurity posture assessments have been designed to help your organization:
- To assess the strengths and weaknesses of your cybersecurity posture.
- Also, to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect confidentiality.
- As well as the integrity and availability of your assessed information and critical assets.
- In order to help you define a clear path for your cybersecurity planning.
- Finally, to provide you with relevant information needed to enhance your cybersecurity position.
- Sunphinx will advise you on solutions to protect your business in the future.
Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
Cybersecurity risk is now ubiquitous, especially with your employees working remotely.
With SUNPHINX’s assistance, you can also take advantage of our competitive adversary simulation services and, as a result, provide ongoing assessments of a client’s environment to help you mitigate cybersecurity risk.
Cybersecurity risk assessment includes:
- Stay up-to-date with your patches and updates to ensure you address vulnerabilities that may be exploited by hackers.
- Cyberattack simulations to assess exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Assessment and review of a wide range of security controls, technologies, and procedures to identify current and potential weaknesses and points of failure.
- Comprehensive compliance report including recommendations.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Endpoint compromises are too common and can come from malware, unpatched vulnerabilities, or careless users. Mobile devices can be easily compromised when connecting to public networks. Then, when connecting to the corporate network, the infection can spread quickly.
An EDR solution offers more advanced features than traditional antivirus, including detailed tracking of malicious activities on an endpoint or host device.
EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) provides real-time visibility into the processes running on a host or device, their interactions, and captures execution, memory activities, as well as system changes, activities, and modifications.
This visibility assists security analysts in identifying patterns and behaviors that are indicators of compromise or other hidden threats.
Network Threat Detection and Response
Monitoring and Responding to Threats in Microsoft Azure. Sunphinx’s ability to retrieve logs from any SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud source sets us apart. Gain instant insights into data leaks, data loss, privacy, and authorized access.
Our cloud service monitoring includes:
Connection activity monitoring: Malicious connections, administrative settings and changes, privilege escalations, phishing and credential theft, and connections from unusual international locations.
Data monitoring: Sensitive data breaches, including personally identifiable information, intellectual property, and other highly confidential details.
Misuse of resources: Abuse of company resources.
Malicious employees, human errors, data exposure, and other current and potential internal threats.
Managed Vulnerability Assessment Program
Sunphinx’s Vulnerability Management Service helps protect your employees, customers, and data from cyberattacks without the need to deploy security professionals randomly patching systems without considering their value, history, or overall security impact. This solution includes scheduled vulnerability scanning that can, on-demand, be compared to the latest known vulnerabilities. Various network devices, such as servers, applications, and workstations, can be scanned to identify these vulnerabilities.
Cloud Security Monitoring (Azure/M365, AWS)
Monitor and respond to threats against Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Sunphinx’s ability to retrieve logs from any SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud source sets us apart. Gain instant insights into data leaks, data loss, privacy, and authorized access.
Our cloud service monitoring includes:
- Connection activity monitoring : Malicious connections, administrative settings and changes, privilege escalations, phishing and credential theft, and connections from unusual international locations.
- Data monitoring: Sensitive data breaches, including personally identifiable information, intellectual property, and other highly confidential details.
- Misuse of resources: Abuse of company resources and other currently utilized resources.
- Internal threats : Malicious employees, human errors, data exposure, and other current and potential internal threats.
Dark Web monitoring
Dark Web monitoring is a web surveillance platform that analyzes and observes compromised or stolen data from an organization, mainly due to the high level of criminal activity on this parallel network.
Usernames and passwords serve as the digital credentials that connect you, as well as your employees, to critical company applications and online services. Unfortunately, criminals are aware of this, which is why these digital credentials are one of the prime commodities on the Dark Web.
How is this possible?
Email is the primary vector for threats: 96% of social engineering attacks, such as phishing and email scams, occur through email. Furthermore, these threats are constantly evolving.
Sunphinx offers an effective unified solution to protect your employees and critical data against advanced email-borne threats.
How does our solution provide optimal protection?
Next-Generation Firewall Management
How is this possible?
Sunphinx’s remote firewall monitoring and assessment services make it possible. We handle this resource-intensive process for you.
By allowing us to monitor and assess your firewall setup on your behalf, your internal IT team can focus on other aspects of your network, and you benefit from working with a highly experienced and skilled firewall expert team.
To get in touch with us
Please complete our contact form to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists.